5 minutes ago: 10 sec
15 minutes ago: 10 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 87.7 %
(updated every minute)
- Sep 12: RESOLVED - On Sept, Tuesday 17th there will be scheduled service maintenance between 2:00-2:15 P.M (UTC-4). The service may not be accessible during this brief period of time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jun 27: RESOLVED - The service faced some issues solving recaptcha v2 within 11:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M UTC-4. The inconveniences were dealt with and the service is back to normal! If you were affected by this, please contact support and you'll be compensated. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Happy New Year!! Enjoy our Double Accuracy!! Free 48hrs 100% Guaranteed Accuracy Promo during the whole month! applies to normal (not V2) images only. Contact us (deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact) to activate it!
What's DBC Gold Membership?
It's a Special Benefits program that's offered to DBC Users through a membership. The benefits of becoming a DBC Gold Member include:
- 5k Correct CAPTCHAs at only $1/1k, upon purchasing your first CAPTCHA package, every month
- Gold Membership Personalized Support
- Exclusive Access to Beta Features and other features that may only be available to Gold Membership Users
How does this work?
- Get the DBC Gold Membership package for the amount of US4.99 from the Order Page, which is valid for 30 days.
- Then, as soon as you purchase a regular CAPTCHA package within a 30 days period, you'll get 5k EXTRA CAPTCHAs, just for being a member.
- Your personal Support agent will contact you to give you access to faster support and give you premier access to beta features as well.
How can I join the Gold Membership program?
You can start being a DBC Gold Member by acquiring the Gold Member package on DBC's Order Page.
What else should I know about DBC Gold Membership?
- You will be a DBC Gold Member as as long as your monthly subscription is active.
- CAPTCHA balance added due to DBC Gold Membership will be accumulative as soon as you remain a Gold Member. If you decide to stop being a Gold Member, any accumulated, non-used Gold Membership balance will be lost.
- Your Gold Member status may be suspended if your payment information is fraudulent and/or if you issue any charge-back related action