5 minutes ago: 7 sec
15 minutes ago: 7 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 90.0 %
(updated every minute)
- Mar 26: RESOLVED - As of March 24th, you might be experiencing issues with our HTTP Java client. We're working hard to have it fixed ASAP, but in the mid-time, you can use the service normally through our Socket Java client. Contact us at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact if you need any assistance or if you're affected by this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your business!
- Sep 12: RESOLVED - On Sept, Tuesday 17th there will be scheduled service maintenance between 2:00-2:15 P.M (UTC-4). The service may not be accessible during this brief period of time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jun 27: RESOLVED - The service faced some issues solving recaptcha v2 within 11:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M UTC-4. The inconveniences were dealt with and the service is back to normal! If you were affected by this, please contact support and you'll be compensated. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- I've got a CAPTCHA that I want to solve. Can you help me? If so, how does your system works?
Yes. You just need to send us your CAPTCHA image through one of our API clients, we solve it and we send you back the CAPTCHA text. Don’t worry! There are many software out there that can automate this process for you.
- I’m a bit lost. How can I use your service?
You can use our service by either using a pre-existing automation software, or by developing your own automated application. If you couldn’t find a helpful software or don’t know how to develop an application that can help you bypass your CAPTCHAs, click here for additional help.
- How can I setup your service in the software that I bought?
You need to register an account in Death By Captcha.
You must then look into your software Settings for “Captcha”, “Captcha Services” or “Captcha Settings”. Once there, you must select DeathByCaptcha as your Captcha Solving Service of choice and enter your username and password.
If Death By Captcha is not included in the software you bought, you can still use our service through our DeCaptcher, Antigate or 2captcha APIs. Alternatively, you could contact your vendor asking to integrate DBC's API, and we'll be happy to work with him/them to make it happen.
- My software is asking for a license key, where can I get it?
Death By Captcha does not require a license key to use the service. If you are using a software which requires a license key, leave the field as it is or empty.
- What's your port number?
It depends on the API client that your application/software uses:
- standard port for HTTP: 80
- socket API: 8123–8130
- DeCaptcher socket API: 8223
- Do I have to pay for incorrectly solved CAPTCHAs?
No! You don't pay for incorrectly solved CAPTCHAs.
The software that you use must have the “Report as incorrect“ function implemented. This function will be responsible of telling our service if the CAPTCHA that we served was incorrectly decoded.
Please note that you should report an incorrectly solved CAPTCHA within an hour (60 minutes) of its submission, because we recycle space every 60 minutes.
- You state you decoded my CAPTCHA correctly, but my application is telling me otherwise.
If the captcha was properly decoded on a timely manner, we cannot be held liable for the upcoming result of your activity. This is so because many factors out of our hands can affect this.
You can verify your recent submissions while you're logged in by going to the Previous Submissions page. There you'll see your submissions (last 60 minutes) and the responses we've given you, allowing you to cross-check your reports.
If we detect your application is marking even correct images as wrongly decoded, we may have to put your account on hold until we can clarify the situation with you.
- My account has been banned! What can I do?
- Contact us and we'll work things out :-)
- I don't know how to implement your service/API into my bot, what can I do?
I. You could try software like ZennoPoster or Ubot, which will allow you to automate almost any particular task you want, without too much hassle. These process automation softwares give you the tools to easily create a bot with little-to-none programming skills.
II. You can get a programmer to write a bot script that suits your needs using Death By Captcha API to solve CAPTCHAs automatically. If you don't have the required programming skills to extract, store and send us the CAPTCHA, we recommend you to hire an overseas freelance programmer to help you in this task.
The price for this customized script can be in the range of $50 to $250 depending on the expertise of the freelance programmer. The top websites (that we ourselves use) to hire freelancers are freelancer.com and odesk.com
- Is your service running 24/7?
Yes, it is.
- What types of CAPTCHA do you support? What's the rate per 1K?
Normal text CAPTCHAs (US$1.39/1K base rate, subject to NSC), recaptcha v2 via token (US$2.89/1K), recaptcha via image group/coordinate API (US$3.99/1K). If you absolutely need us to solve another type of CAPTCHA, feel free to Contact Us and we will get back to you once we have analyzed your request.
- Can I test the service before buying a package?
Sure! Please, Contact Us so we can assist you with this.
- My CAPTCHAs contain numbers only, how can I mark them as such?
There is no need to mark such captchas, DBC will solve them anyways. In any case, check the answers provided and report incorrectly solved ones.
- Can I upload CAPTCHAs in Russian, or not in English in general?
We can solve Russian CAPTCHAs. For others, Contact Us so we can figure it out for you.
- Do you have a 100% Guaranteed Correctness Feature? how does it work?
Yes. If activated, your text images will be charged at 2x (double) the normal rate, as we'd be sending your images to up to three (3) different workers to ensure maximum accuracy.
Just email us at if interested and we'll set you up ASAP.
- What happens if DBC doesn't get an exact match with 100% correctness activated?
If we do not get a 100% response match for the image, we will return a "?" response and your account won't be billed for it.
- How can I buy a CAPTCHA package?
1. Once you’re logged into Death By Captcha, click on the Order CAPTCHAs bottom link, and then you’ll see all the plans (and their prices) we provide.
2. Choose the plan and Payment Processor that suits you and click on the "Order Now" link at the right.
3. Fill the page with your personal information and follow the instructions the page will provide you.
- Do you accept direct payments through PayPal?
We do accept PayPal, but only through our Payment Processors (Avangate, Bluesnap, Paddle). We don’t accept direct PayPal-to-PayPal money transfers.
- How can I pay using PayPal or my credit card?
You can do so through our Payment Processors.
We use the following Payment Processors:
- Paddle — supports all major Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal
- Avangate — supports all major Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal and WebMoney
- BlueSnap — supports all major Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal
- Interkassa — supports all major Credit/Debit Cards
- Confirmo — supports BitCoin payments
- WebMoney — Digital Wallet (E-Wallet)
Go to the Order CAPTCHAs page for more detailed information about our Payment Processors and our packages and prices.
- I paid about 10 minutes ago and my account isn't credited yet. How much does it take for the CAPTCHAs to be credited to my account?
It usually takes from 15 to 30 minutes for the CAPTCHAs to be credited to your account. If, for some reason, your credit hasn’t showed up in 30 minutes, there might be a problem with the information provided when purchasing the packages and our payment processor may give you a call to verify the data you provided.
- Your payment processor keeps asking me about my personal information. What can I do to avoid this hassle and get my CAPTCHAs?
You can avoid this by doing at least one of the following:
- Try to order using the same e-mail you used to create your Death By Captcha account. In case you want to change the email address you are using in Death By Captcha, you can do so by going to My Account.
- Try to avoid using your payment information from a public network, a proxy, or from a different region/country.
- Only insert real/valid information.
- The payment processor will not approve your order if you provide incomplete or invalid information, even if you're paying with a verified PayPal account.
- My bank account was already charged and my order was flagged for verification. I won't provide my personal information to your payment processor. Will they keep my money?
No. If you don't provide them the information they require, they'll refund the money involved in the purchase.
- Why do I have to pay more for your service during certain hours of the day?
We rely on a workforce that is mostly located in South Asia and South-East Asia. The Nighshift Worker Compensation is intended to increase the amount of workers online during their nighttime, thus, increasing the overall capacity of the service. Please read about Nightshift Worker Compensation for more information.
- How can I keep track of the CAPTCHAs that I send during Nightshift Worker Compensation?
1. Login to www.deathbycaptcha.com
2. On My Account, look for the "User Details & Statistics" section on the right panel.
3. Check the "Nightshift Captchas Total" entry
- Do you offer full technical support?
Yes, but our support is limited to the integration and troubleshooting of our API clients.
- I'm a developer and I'd like to implement your service into my software. How can I integrate one of your API clients?
You can integrate our service with almost any software/bot/application using our API clients. Go to our API clients page for more detailed information. There you can find the most common PHP and C# examples. Every API client package contains a README file with the interfaces explained.
- Do you have instructions on how to implement your API?
Yes, refer to the correct API docs section for information on how to implement the API for each CAPTCHA type.
- Would you help me code a bot?
No. We currently can't offer custom programming, considering that our team of developers is 100% focused on Death By Captcha internal tasks.
- What happens if you can't solve the CAPTCHA after the timeout (default is 60 seconds)? Do you charge me if the timeout expires?
That solving timeout is purely client-side, so that the client does not poll for CAPTCHA status for too long. We may charge you if the CAPTCHA you've uploaded has been solved within our internal solving timeout tough, which is 3 minutes. However, with our average solving time around 10—12 seconds, this is rarely (if ever) an issue.
- Can I use your service from different IPs?
- Can I use your service in many threads?